Being well and have good health is not just about what you eat and how much you exercise. It's a whole body practice. For me, being creative and making things is therapeutic. It is a part of my wellness practice. If this resonates with you, if you need a day just for fun and creativity, join me for this fun one-day retreat!
What the day will include:
- 30 minute Spring Forest Qigong session
- We will discuss all the different ways we can create wellness and share what it looks life for each of us
- Learn how to tap into your intuition when it comes to creating - avoiding the fear of the blank page!
- Time to create
- art supplies to bring your imagination to life (I will have a variety of projects you can work on: Dutch Pour painting, beaded suncatcher or bracelet, vision boards, rock painting, free create)
- choose to create in the Wellness Workshop or take walk on our 15 acre farm and find a place that inspires you
- We will make lunch together and share a meal (creating can be in the form of cooking too!)
- Time spent with others, laughter, fun and a happy heart!
Date: Saturday, September 9
Time: 9:30 am to 2:30 pm
Location: Whole Choice Living's Wellness Workshop, W3652 14th Rd, Pardeeville
Cost: $150 (includes a yummy homemade lunch)